Simple Steps How to Delete Your Facebook Account permanently.
If you don’t know how to delete your Facebook account permanently? You came to the right place.
Follow these steps and your Facebook will be permanently deleted.
Earlier Facebook offered option to deactivate account but now they made option to delete it totally from the Internet.
Before deleting Facebook account, I would suggest deleting your pictures, videos and other information’s (if you want to of course).
Now after you are sure that you want to delete Facebook account follow these simple steps:
1. Go to Facebook below the link
Your need to login if you aren’t already logged in.
2. Choose Your Target
Then select Delete Account option and click the continue button.
3. Choose Your Reason
Select the reason why you want to delete Facebook account.
Then press the continue to account deletion Button.
4. Data Transfer
If you want to transfer any of your data, then you can.
Otherwise, you can go ahead by clicking on the Delete Account button.
5. Security Checkup
In box called Password type your current Facebook password.
Type security check and click famous Okay button.
6. Account Was Deleted
This is sign that your account has been deleted.
Tips and Warnings
- Your account will be deleted in few days.
- If you try to login in your account, you will see a date when your Facebook account should be deleted.
- After this date you can’t recover your Facebook account
- You can still make and manage Facebook fan pages without creating personal Facebook account and learn how to do that here: How To Create A Business Facebook Page Without A Personal Account?